KS Fallout


Remember Who We Are

I was Thorngrub on KS: welcome to my blog.
Leave comments under any of the posts (anonymous comments accepted)!
Come back later to see who replied. Set the bait & wait!
[my Nothing review coming soon]



Follow by email . . . Just do it! +

+It's been 3 years since there was activity on this blog.
I'm now reconstructing it in the wake of The Nothing.
The way this will work is simple.
Step 1: Subscribe by email (it's free)
Step 2: You will be notified by email when a new post goes up
Step 3: Leave comments under the posts (or just lurk I guess)
Step 4: Keep hitting the REFRESH button to see if anyone
else has commented and/or replied to your comments.
Step 5: Rinse...repeat. It's just that simple.

The more fans uv koRn who voluntarily participate here,
the more fun we will all have. See you around, in real time...
~Thorngrub

P.s:
Feel free to leave comments on old posts.
Gotta stir things up here in order to get a response...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

IndigoFlow: 5th Fukker: Official Indigo Child

You've made it into the Upper Echelon of KOrnspace.bs. Congratulations!! 5 is a mystical numeral. YOU get to be officially designated as Indigo Child, and on that note, we bring you your special prize, your OFFICIAL THEME SONG:


3 comments:

  1. Amn't I supposed to be number 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm number Zero... so you're. . .um . . . hold on.. oh yeah >.< Where'd I go wrong

    ReplyDelete