KS Fallout


Remember Who We Are

I was Thorngrub on KS: welcome to my blog.
Leave comments under any of the posts (anonymous comments accepted)!
Come back later to see who replied. Set the bait & wait!
[my Nothing review coming soon]



Follow by email . . . Just do it! +

+It's been 3 years since there was activity on this blog.
I'm now reconstructing it in the wake of The Nothing.
The way this will work is simple.
Step 1: Subscribe by email (it's free)
Step 2: You will be notified by email when a new post goes up
Step 3: Leave comments under the posts (or just lurk I guess)
Step 4: Keep hitting the REFRESH button to see if anyone
else has commented and/or replied to your comments.
Step 5: Rinse...repeat. It's just that simple.

The more fans uv koRn who voluntarily participate here,
the more fun we will all have. See you around, in real time...
~Thorngrub

P.s:
Feel free to leave comments on old posts.
Gotta stir things up here in order to get a response...

Monday, October 8, 2012

imkorny: 12th FukKeR: Official Title: Mosphit Moderator

imkorny, you are the lucky "12th FukKer" on Staff at KSbs, welcome to the Pit. I know everyone is confuzed about WTF is going on here on this ridiculous site, but no worries, all I want in life is 4U to be HapPy ! So here's your Official Theme Song:

Rare Studio Version


Rare LIVE Version



Turn it up. Your duties as Official Moshpit Moderator is to make sure Pits are started when things get goin', but also -- to keep a good Look Out, that no one starts gettin' out of hand. See you all next post !

5 comments:

  1. As this KSbs blog begins to slowly take shape (thanks to the 15 ex-KS members who've registered by today's date/time) you will all begin to slowly comprehend what this is all about. As some of you know, I, Thorngrub (also known as Thornswrath on the Interwebs) have been a die-hard FukKer since first seeing the original quintet blow the proverbial roof off Club Axis in Boston, back in late March of 1995 (yes...I am that old). For another "shocker", I was the tender young age of 29, when I saw that show. Crazy, huh?)

    So what this is, this silly little expeRiment, is going to be a strange, private KORN blog that will feature sporadic (at best) and random POSTS (which all registered members here should be alerted to via their email) that cover KORN in whatever way I fancy.

    You will get the odd, old KoRn review I happened to write, links to rare or vintage Korn songs on YouTube I want to share, and asSorTed, biZarRe posts that have something or other to do with the legendary band from Bakersfield.

    I might touch on KoRn-related stuff (such as Munky's killer side-project Fear And The Nervous System, and I may also completely neglect certain Korn-related things that I'm not necessarily that into (*koff*).

    In other words. . . .JOn said it best: "If you could only see the world through my eyes." Well now, you can . . . through the eyes of Thorn. I pride myself to have stuck with this band, through thick and thin, all through the last 18 years of my life. I've seen them live 20 times now, and JDSFA once (in LA, at the Orpheum).

    I'll probably end the "Official Staff of KSbs" on the 13th Follower...who I can tell you right now, just so happens to be KHRIS (one of the chief Admins from the old KS). Stay tuned for more KoRny goodness in the months and years to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ThoRn, this is really awesome, all of this, thanks for the song dedication and I cant wait to see where this site goes. -Imkorny (havnt quite figured out how to sign in for comments)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool to see JD so young back in Bako, oh man what I would do to see them live back when they barely were a band haha -Imkorny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya Imkkorny...that show I saw em in Club Axis back before they even recorded LIP - the tail-end of the "Sick Of It All" tour -- their Tour Bus was parked outside the venue in Kenmore Sq, it had a metallic hue and a pink original KoRn logo on it -- that tour was a fukking mind -blower. Let me give you an idea.

    You know how, at every show, no matter how heavy the band is, there's always a pit that "opens up" somewhere up front center? And in big arena shows, lotsa pits open up, here and there ? Well it wasn't like that at Club Axis with KORN. *The entire fukking place turned into an Instant Pit the fukking *Second* they started with Divine!! (No joke. I remember it clearly. The *only humans in the club that did not get swallowed up in an Insta-Pit, were the Bartenders Protected Behind the bar countertop*. I had to shield my gf from the reckless crowd shoving each other, wall-to-wall, during Divine. I had never seen a place transformed in one instant into a 100% Pit like that before or since.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I've been to literally hundreds of deathmetal shows, where the pits are always way more vicious and deadly - such as SUFFOCATION (for instance) - such violent pits that I wouldn't even dare jump in 'em, right -? - but not even SUFFOCATION could get EVERY FUKKING ONE SHOVING EACH OTHER IN THE ENTIRE VENUE like Korn did, on that day.

    P.s.
    2nd show I saw was the next year, in Providence, Rhode Island, at LUPO's -- and although the Pit DID get extreme up front center (and I made it there during GOOD GOD! Got my glasses Kicked Off My Face! ;D) -- there was still "room in the back" so to speak, to avoid the pit. I s'pose the "Initial Excitement" fukkers had for the band had just died down enuff so that *some folx were spared*, haha. To this day I never seen a crowd go that crazy for a band - regardless of how fukking superheavy that band may be.

    ReplyDelete